Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3 years of experience with .NET C# and Angular 2+ is highly desired
- 3 years of experience in .NET and SQL Server, IIS, web development
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Windows development experience in the Visual Studio IDE is helpful
- Familiarity with ML.Net, TensorFlow or other similar deep net or machine learning packages
- Knowledge of database concepts, Web server maintenance, error log analysis, and code performance analysis
- Experience with IoT communication protocols, web security, and software product lifecycle
- Experience in an early stage, high growth company is beneficial
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron"s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.