Required Skills / Qualifications:
· Minimum of high school diploma or GED
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer proficiency, to include systems that work very similarly to Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate computer proficiency and receive a passing score on a job-specific computer assessment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED, etc.)
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts on a rotating schedule (see below)
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing using English
- Ability to stand for at least 85% of the time (up to 10 hours) during any particular shift.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15 lbs.
- Comfort working with and around chemicals (safety training is provided).
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently environment.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task prioritize effectively to push tasks through to completion.
- Stable work history is a plus.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.