Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 7 years’ operations experience in any field of a large corporation
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in SQL
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in turning the design into practice, by detailing a need and detailing the process so it can be improved and automated
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience adapting in a dynamic work environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a customer-focused environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Detail, quality, and solution orientation
- Think critically and solve complex issues
- Work independently, while engaging the customer and providing information to team
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with internal and external teams
- Prioritize across multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to train and lead others.
- Ability to implement and develop add-ons
- Ability to troubleshooting issue
- Work closely with other IT application owners and leaders to communicate, share and implement best practices
- Highly advanced troubleshooting skills, problem resolution, project management, and technology evaluation to meet business requirements
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.