Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Communications.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- To clearly and concisely express information (or data) to non-technical associates, peers and management.
- Excellent consulting skills (problem solving, creative, facilitation, development).
- Strong cross‐cultural teaming skills.
- Project management capabilities in a fast‐paced environment.
- Experience with employee communications.
- Knowledge of communication theories, practices and emerging technologies.
- Self‐driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
- The ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.