Required Skills / Qualifications:
Must hold an active Secret Security Clearance or have held one within the past 2 years
Minimum 5 years of experience in the majority of the following:
- Experience in a desk side support role serving end users.
- Experience supporting Windows 10 desktop operating systems.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office applications. Office 2016, 2019 etc.
- Experience using desktop imaging tools (Windows Deployment Services, Acronis)
- Experience supporting enterprise Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware tools (Agent Based tools, etc.)
- Experience supporting users with remote management tools.
- Experience supporting mobile devices. Apple/Android; MaaS360 MDM
- Experience supporting peripheral devices including wireless peripherals. Bar code scanners, printers, etc.
- Familiarity with classified computing environments in one or more of the following; ICD-705, DoDIs 8500.01 & 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53, and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Technical certification required CompTIA Security + CE, CASP, CISSP or similar certification.
- Be able to secure systems using RMF framework and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) standards
- Must have a DoD 8570.01 Certification of IAT Level II Security+ CE or equivalent or attain certification within 6 months of hire
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Technical certification preferred. Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA A+, Net+
Experience supporting CATIA
Experience supporting CNC machine controls
Experience supporting VeriSurf Laser tracking software
Some travel required between Santa Ana and Irvine locations with periodic visits to Mexicali, MX
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.