Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial, Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing or industrial engineering role including process development, quality control / quality assurance, production, and testing.
- Min 2 years of related experience in semiconductor manufacturing equipment and/or related contract manufacturing.
- Min 2 years of experience in Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Min 2 years of experience with continuous improvement with at least 1 year with SPC methodologies, and data tools.
- Min 1 year of knowledge or certification of Six Sigma, 6S, and lean methodologies and practices
- A plus to have grown into the position from a technician role or factory floor and manufacturing line experience preferred
- Specific experience in robot assembly, manufacturing, and testing
- Project management experience using Microsoft Project or similar Gantt Charts to monitor and manage task and projects
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams simultaneously on multiple projects
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.