Acara Solutions is seeking Warehouse Associates for a global, high-tech manufacturing company located in Niagara, NY. The primary purpose of the role is to ensure materials are handled both physically and in the company Inventory System efficiently and according to Company business standards. Work under the supervision and in accordance to instructions from the Team Leads in order to meet daily warehouse/manufacturing requirements.
Availability to work overtime is required!
- Picking orders for inter-company and third party customers
- Receiving freight and parts from inter-company and third party suppliers
- Re-stocking and handling of received material
- Picking manufacturing orders and staging them until they are required by the Manufacturing Team
- Working in the Kitting Unit pulling parts and building stock or third party kits
- Following all safety requirements from the company and report any safety concerns
- Following applicable internal procedures and work instructions to ensure that established timelines are met to the Company and customer"s satisfaction
- Assists in tracking and filling backorders as parts/components become available
- Monitors appropriate reports to ensure Priority material is delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.