Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 9 years" experience as Project Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years" experience with satellite antennas
- Minimum of 6 years" experience with best practices for project engineering and program execution
- Minimum of 6 years" experience in managing multi-discipline programs across multiple locations
- Minimum of 6 years" experience in hardware/software integration programs
- Minimum of 6 years" experience in managing projects with budgets of $10M+
- Minimum of 6 years" experience with Technical Supplier Management, Risk and Opportunity Management
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience leading Government Contract development programs
- Experience or knowledge of Government contract acquisition lifecycle
- Experience with management of design to cost activities.
- Experience with program pursuit and proposal activities.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative team environment on quick reaction projects and will have regular contact with customers.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.