This is a full time REMOTE position. Must live within 2 hours of Montgomeryville, PA for occasional onsite meetings. This is a 6-month contract with a strong possibility for long term extension and/or permanent employment.
· The Accounts Payable Specialist-Invoicing will be a part of our logistics team and is primarily responsible for logging invoices in a timely and accurate manner
· Responsible for reviewing and organizing vendor invoices regarding problems/ troubleshooting
· Maintain positive relationships between the client and Vendors
· Provide excellent service to our customers, both internal and external. Excellent external customer service includes helping vendors with information regarding invoices, timing of payments on invoices, and answering any questions that may arise from vendors or internal departments. Excellent internal customer service includes, but is not limited to, providing information about invoices, checks, e-payments and any other assistance needed regarding accounts payable issues
· Process daily invoices received via mail, email, or vendor site download
· Log freight invoices into Excel vendor invoice tracking tool
· Ensure proper data research of invoices as necessary to determine proper job cost coding and account classifications
· Send invoices to AP with proper PO, PO line, and invoice totals
· File Invoices and other Vendor related files electronically in a timely manner
· Maintain all necessary vendor records
· Maintain updated Accounts Payable Aging
· Support Accounting Department in any reasonable capacity required
· Assist Logistics Manager and the Coordinator with special projects as needed
Pay Rate: $35/hr.