Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in the area of software development, hardware/software interfaces, and test for embedded aerospace applications.
- Minimum of 3 years" experience with the full software development life cycle (e.g., Waterfall, Agile) from conceptualization and requirements analysis through final software verification & validation of space payload level systems and sub-systems for the aerospace and commercial communities.
- Minimum of 3 years" experience with Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in payload I&T and ground test equipment development
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in integrating and testing embedded processing systems to the software/hardware level.
Minimum of 3 years" experience with the Linux Operating System (OS
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Familiarity with LabVIEW and MatLab
- Problem solving, mechanical, mathematical and geo-spatial comprehension skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills for interfacing with customers, senior management, program management and suppliers as well as mentoring of junior engineers.
- Expert knowledge of embedded programming languages and concepts, such as C/C++, and object-oriented design.
- Thorough understanding of modern hardware/software tools and how these may be used to improve the development process.
- Debug/analyze data
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.