Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years" experience in Engineering principles and practices
- Minimum of 6 years" experience in Computer Aided Engineering tools
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams
- Understanding of applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5
- Experience in Engineering Simulation such as Finite Element structural Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and Thermal Analysis
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Knowledge of industry-standard mechanical design principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, material hardware selection, manufacturing, and production processes
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.