Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in inspecting mechanical parts using standard measurement tools
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree
- Good analytical, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You have a working knowledge of mechanical engineering design principles and machine design in regulated environments, preferably medical devices.
- Experience testing robotic systems.
- Experience with CAD software, Solidworks.
- 1+ years of experience in medical device industry or regulated environment experience
- Experience with plastic part design, injection molding, part inspection processes and tools
- Experience using test and measurement software tools such as LabView, Python, or MATLAB
- Experience in the use of CAD tools (SolidWorks)
- Job duties limit working remotely. 100% on-site work expected.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.