Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Finance
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in Credit Analyst
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Thorough and accurate research and reporting of all data.
- Potential risk factors are identified promptly and communicated to appropriate teams in timely manner.
- Track record of documentation of new/existing clients shows good analytical skills in identifying and evaluating credit risks.
- Timely and accurate completion of tasks is maintained in organized, effective, and positive manner.
- All duties are implemented in a manner to support company policies and procedures and enhance teamwork.
- Live the Client Values
- Act with uncompromising integrity.
- Provide outstanding service and build trusted relationships.
- Drive innovation in our products and services and continually improve our processes.
- Work in partnership and support each other.
- Be personally accountable and deliver on commitments.
- Treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Understanding of basic finance and credit practices
- Requires ability to analyze data and understand business significance
- Detailed oriented, customer focused, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.