Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Financial services industry
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Primary internal and external contacts with whom position interacts, and purpose/nature of contact
- Global Tax Research Analyst
- Internal departments (Corporate Actions, Client Services Teams, Network Management)
- External Client and Sub custodians regarding inquiries
- Tax related experience
- Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Strong ability to take initiative and work in a team-oriented environment
- Detail oriented and strong attention to quality service
- Organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Focus on attention to detail and quality
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.