Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Customer Service environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to demonstrate Computer Skills Basic knowledge of PC (keyboard functions, mouse)
- Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel or equivalent -- Open saved workbooks -- Data entry -- Basic data and column/row formatting -- Print and save workbooks
- Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive email ; -- Find, open and save documents and files -- Perform data entry -- Use internet explorer for web browsing -- Send documents to preconfigured printer
- Able to demonstrate use of Basic Math skills (division, multiplication, percentages)
- Able to demonstrate business maturity and professionalism
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.