Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working with fingerprint / livescan software and testing
- Minimum of 3 years" experience working within an IT function, directly supporting critical front-line business services for customers
- Minimum of 3 years" experience working with business functions as well as technical support functions
- Minimum of a High school diploma
- Must be comfortable going onsite to a booking facility/customer
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in programming/scripting with one or more of the following, UNIX/Linux shell scripting, Windows scripting (VBS or Batch), Powershell
- Experience with SNMP monitoring solutions such as Icinga/Nagios
- UNIX/Linux installation and administration
- RDBMS installation and administration for Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL
- System and data backups and recovery
- Systems engineering background primarily with Windows Server environments, with background in Linux environments being
- System/network/application troubleshooting skills, with Cisco experience
- SQL knowledge and Oracle and SQL server databases
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into every-day language while working with internal and external stakeholders
- Good commercial acumen, competent in presenting and liaising with external bodies including customers, partners and specialist working groups
- Be able to pass rigorous background checks conducted by law enforcement agencies
- Written and verbal communication skills
- LAN/WAN internetworking and protocols
- Windows-based server installation and administration
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Optional Section: include the amount of time on physical activities and whether the job requires that weight be lifted, that force be exerted, or has specific vision requirements.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.