Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree in Systems Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years" experience in Senior Principal Systems Engineer
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Substantial use, understanding and tailoring of systems engineering concepts, principles and theories
- Substantial proficiency with requirements management & system modeling tools
- Ability to recognize various architectural patterns, apply them appropriately, understand strengths/weaknesses within those architectures and develop architectural variations as necessary
- Active contributor to the achievement of business objectives
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Effectively leads complex assignments; interacts with both customers and end-users
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.