Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree
- Minimum 6 years" experience as Integration/Test Engineering - Contractor - L4
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline
- Have broad knowledge of project management
- Working knowledge of typical vibration, acoustic, shock, static load related or industrial instrumentation and data acquisition systems; i.e. strain gauges, accelerometers, microphones, pressure transducers.
- Demonstrated Mechanical Test lead experience
- Good communicator, written and verbal communication a needed within and outside of function.
- Ability to develop and execute procedures, document results, effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Able to generate detailed technical reports, data reduction for requirement verification.
- Willing to work overtime, shift work (nights) or extended shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Proficient with MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Proficient in MatLab
- Experience with high reliability, aerospace products test and verification
- Experience in an Electrical/Mechanical/Optical discipline in the Aerospace or Defense industry
- Ability to deliver results as an individual contributor and a team lead
- Familiar with Microsoft VISIO
- Current SSBI with Polygraph
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.