Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience validating web applications using nodejs, .NET or Java based platform.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in utilizing continuous integration tool Jenkins.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in running load and performance tests using JMeter/Locust.io or similar tools
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in using standard scripting languages and validation tools: Python, Selenium, and Java script, shell script, C# .Net, any other scripting language & tool.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in implementing automation tests using SpecFlow (or some other similar framework) and Gherkin Language.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Agile software development methodology.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in working with strong authentication solutions using OTP or identity management solution.
- Experience in working with public cloud environment (AWS, GCP) and related technologies (OCP, K8s, helm, ansible).
- Scaled Agile Fremework(SAFe) environment experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate test, specification and implementation details.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.