Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School or GED
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience performing complex mechanical assembly work
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience using overhead cranes (gantry, bridge.) for material handling of equipment in the range of 1-5 tons
- Forklift operation experience
- Proficient with common hand tools and power tools
- Experience with mechanical measurement equipment (calipers)
- Understand simple and complex verbal English instructions
- Able to communicate clearly in English
- Able to read and follow written English directions and (simple and complex) mechanical drawings and diagrams
- Candidate will be working with high value equipment and should be dependable and detail-oriented
- Past experience with linear accelerators or similar technology
- Experience with high voltage and high vacuum equipment
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.