Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience as Assembler
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and technical documentation.
- Basic English skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, vendors, contracted services and other workers within the Company.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in small group situations.
- Basic mathematics.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Safety shoes, glasses, mask and Tyvex safety suite will be provided.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.