Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 month experience as Blaster
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Equipment maintenance skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is regularly to climb or balance and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
- The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places and vibration.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.