Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in advanced de-soldering and soldering techniques.
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in the operation of rework tools and repair workstations.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with high-volume work.
- Technical certificate
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in electronics in assembly and soldering of printed circuit boards experience in rework and inspection
- IPC-A-610, IPC-7711/7722 and J-STD-001 Certifications.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO 13485.
- ESD Training.
- Knowledge of printed circuit board assembly and product assembly processes.
- Knowledge of component value identification and other component nomenclature.
- Ability to read test procedures and follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other groups.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Basic computer skills, problem solving and workstation skills.
- Lead in a multi-tasking, highly dynamic work environment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.