Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Medical/Dental coding.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate work within schedule constraints and handle emergent requirements in a timely manner.
- Ability to monitor important and complex projects concurrently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes/other email software.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, to include writing and preparing memorandums, letters, and other official correspondence.
- Office Environment
- Clinical Environment
- Visual Requirements
- No special vision requirements
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Sedentary (up to 10 pounds)
- Light (up to 20 pounds)
- Lifting, Talking, Standing, Walking, Repetitive hand motion, Pushing, Pulling, Kneeling, Typing, Reaching, Stooping, Grasping, Hearing, Sitting
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.