Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" customer service experience handling complex issues in a high volume environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- One year taking ACD calls within a call center environment
- Contingent on the client Global Line of Business (LOB), needs in-depth knowledge in the following areas: Prescriptions, Plans, Products, Services, and Procedures
- Online purchasing & e-Commerce knowledge
- Internet knowledge
- Payment processing/payment collections
- Eligibility verification
- Order Status, Shipping Status, and Stock Availability
- Accurate completion of necessary documentation, letters, and forms processing
- Demonstrate confidence and skill in guiding Customers in arriving at solutions that are supportive of strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated effective written communication skills including business writing, grammar, and punctuation in order to correspond with customers via letter, email and webchat
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team with minimal supervision; takes initiative to effectively carry out responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and communicate with all levels of employees; possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Effective written communication skills to clearly document customer situations, as well as prepare letters to confirm agreements made verbally
- Demonstrated ability to learn, support change management and assimilate new information quickly
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and effective negotiation skills
- Ability to work at a computer 90% of the time
- Ability to work within multiple complex systems to extract information needed to support customers
- If this position acts as a third party administrator (TPA) for processing payments, then candidates will be subject to a credit check
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust.
- Available to work any shift, including weekends, holidays, and overnight
- The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.