Acara Solutions is looking for a an Inventory Planner to work with our client in Essex Junction, VT. This is a contract to direct placement position.
Pay Rate- $23/ hr
- Responsible for operational planning and purchase execution of all manufacturing materials, spare and wear parts, and all kind of supplies stored in warehouses and bulk tanks.
- Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity
- Identification and management of strategic supply planning projects
- Read and manipulate data.
- Plans and monitors inventory stock levels for materials used in the manufacturing process
- Optimizes inventory to support production needs and meet target inventory levels
- Review of processes to ensure optimal cost, quality, delivery and safety of materials
- Coordinates and controls availability of re-usable components
- Coordinates and handles complaints
- Coordinates and executes inventory counts, and clarifies detected inventory differences
- Clarifies invoice issues with suppliers and internal partners
- Works towards necessary inventory adjustments; schedule and revise shipments to meet demand
- Ensure supply for all items assigned to its work area, initiates escalations if necessary
- Timely communication of shortage status and potential supply issues to stakeholders
- Coordinates and controls receipt and shipping of goods