Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Work Environment and Essential Physical Demands
- You must be able to perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours a day. This includes but is not limited to:
- Frequently and repetitively lift, push and carry up to 35 lbs., and carry 20 lbs. up and down stairs.
- Frequently and repetitively bend, lift and reach to install vehicle parts.
- Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl for extended periods of time.
- Climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding or other high structures.
- Potential exposure to confined spaces and hazardous materials used in the painting process.
- You must be able to perform assembly work and receive safety signals using sight, touch, and hearing.
- You will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to safety glasses, safety shoes, bump caps.
You must be able to read, speak and understand English, both written and verbal
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.