Acara Solutions is seeking Logistics Operator to support our customers aviation production business in Jacksonville, FL
Performs a combination of warehouse, shipping and/or receiving tasks, as well as tracks company inventory.
1. Operates machinery and maintains a valid DL (forklift, order picker, company vehicle).
2. May be required to handle shipping and receiving of hazardous material.
3. Analyze material movements to locate parts, serial number, and quantity change.
4. Arrange delivery of parts offsite or customer pick up.
5. Pack parts, perform inventory count, stock material in the appropriate locations, and build up production kitting.
6. Create pick tickets, including handling of split batches, order reservation and assignment of inventory to open orders.
7. May be required to handle hazardous material documentation, and international paperwork.
8. Handles emergencies (no SAP, parts expediting, panic ticket system) and international shipments (Brazil, customers).
9. Inputs general purchase requisitions into SAP.
10. Releases and monitors aircraft production planned purchase requisitions into SAP.
11. Research information pertaining to incoming shipments.
12. Return Material Authorization (RMA) process.
13. Return of stock material re-certified/repaired.
14. Performs receiving quality inspections.
15. Daily Fill Rate tracking (run reports in SAP and ensure all open items are closed within a specific time period).
16. Ensures that AOG's, Critical, Back Orders and Routines are processed accordingly.
17. Create and maintain spreadsheets for performance tracking.
18. Monitor and fix SAP exceptions, such as deliveries with no transfer orders and orders not closed.
19. Sort inbound flow and push hourly load to receivers and shippers (including manual exchanges).
20. Performs other duties as assigned.