Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Medical Office Assistant Associate"s degree, or an Associate"s degree and the equivalent of one year of full-time secretarial experience in a clinical setting
- Minimum 2 years proficiency using medical terminology
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience with scheduling systems, including OR and Electronic Medical Records systems
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to perform duties in a professional and friendly demeanor
"If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. We will not grant any accommodations not strictly required by law."
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron"s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.