Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree in Electrical Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Test Design Professional
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- "Expands" Needs to consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, implies conditions and environments, and values significance to contribute effectively to team results.
- Level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature.
- "Experienced Professional" These positions are expected to contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results.
- Positions focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles.
- Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored.
- They may provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues.
- Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base.
- Application of knowledge in broader professional context.
- The ability to synthesize multiple sources of business and technical requirements to produce an optimized solution is key.
- A successful candidate will be able to effectively engage, influence, set priorities and manage the expectations of the cross-functional teams that provide inputs to the tester development process or are stakeholders of the finished product.
- Create documentation packages and track the procurement of material
- Ability to interface with cross functional groups to develop testing systems for medical device manufacturing
- Ability to create and execute project schedules
- Ability and experience on project schedule reporting to management
- Ability to create testing device functional specifications and communicate specifications with hardware software developers
- Ability to read and create testing schematic diagrams
- Understanding of manufacturing process validation
- Experience in design and manufacturing in a new product development environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing design of test and assembly fixtures.
- Interface experience with R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Regulatory functions.
- Excellent written, oral, planning and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to discuss or explain design features or issues with all level engineers, designers and drafters.
- Can work independently in a fast paced new product development environment.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, team orientated, and exceptionally attentive to detail.
- Proactively resolves issues in a timely manner so that they do not affect project timelines.
- Proficient current industry software and Microsoft Office
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.