Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years" experience with Agile development C++ 11 or greater Embedded real-time software development Full software life-cycle development Graphical User Interface (GUI) development Linux Multi-core Intel Scripting Software configuration management / source code versioning.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Best candidate will have experience in Linux driver development and networking protocols including Audio-Video Bridging (AVB) and Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN).
- Active Protection System
- Audio-Video Bridging (AVB)
- Data Analysis tools
- Data Distribution Services (DDS)
- Git - source code versioning / configuration management
- Jira - issue tracking and agile project management
- Python - Scripting
- Technical documentation
- Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.