Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree is a must
- Valid driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance coverage per AristaCare"s policy.
3 years experience in sales (pharmaceutical / healthcare services, etc.) with
measured success and progressively more responsible or expansive sales experience
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulation
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree is Preferred
- Marketing/Business Administration.
- Prefer sales experience in the Healthcare, Healthcare Services, Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Softskills include - Teamwork, Leadership, Empowerment, Decisionmaking, Communication, Organization, Planning, Customer Service, Intuitive, Driven, Positive attitude, Flexibility
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.