Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Material Handler.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Warehouse or shipping experience and understanding of the systems used for requesting transportation.
- HazMat (Hazardous Materials) certification and CTPAT (Custom Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) certification
- SAP Knowledge
- Proficient Level – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, MS
- Mechanical/technical/interpersonal skills that are adapted to the unique requirements of the organization.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.