Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience as Presales/Technical sales
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in Ms-Office and documentation.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Good understanding of technologies like Java/.NET/C++/Cloud etc. along with exposure to latest trends in technologies.
- Potentials to handle a diverse range of software products, solutions and concepts relevant to diverse industries.
- Excellent written, communication, interpersonal, liaison and problemsolving skills with the ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities through quick decision-making and change management & strong analytical ability.
- Willingness to travel within US and work as per engagement needs (Presentations, Demonstrations, Proof of Concept.).
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.