Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as Presales/Technical sales
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Commercial Loans (CRE/C&I).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Commercial Loans (banking domain).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in MS-Office and documentation .
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Travel to various unanticipated locations to interact with clients & to train users for different long/short term assignments.
- Understanding of the software product market dynamics and software development processes.
- Possess excellent communication and customer management skills.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities through quick decision-making and change management & strong analytical ability.
- Willingness to travel for short term/Long term within US and work as per project requirements.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.