Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree
- Minimum of 5 years" experience as Mechanical Design
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in 3D parametric modeling software, PTC CREO4
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in CREO.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Extensive mechanical design experience in concept development, detail design, and hardware build and test
- Experience with precision optics
- Previous Client and Missile program experience
- The candidate have experience with Material Review Board (MRB) type experience, where disposition of discrepancy reports will be by engineering.
- Be USC.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written skills, ability to perform trade studies, interface with major suppliers on complex mechanical assemblies, and capable of working in a dynamic group supporting multiple organizations (internally and externally).
- Exposure to Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Experience with detail, assembly, and installation type 2D drawings
- Knowledge of manufacturing and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of mechanical drawing standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Agile PLM (for 2D drawing release).
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.