Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 years" experience with mail procedures and operating mail equipment.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Able to demonstrate ability to read, write and follow English instructions
- Able to demonstrate PC / Internet Skills Intermediate
- Download and install files (fonts, drivers, etc.) from internet sites; open, complete and save/print internet forms -- Perform mail merges
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word or (insert images; create and manage tables and columns; edit headers/footers; create forms; create and manage multiple sections
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel or (navigate multiple worksheets within a workbook; create charts/graphs; use basic math functions; create basic formulae)
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint or (open and create basic presentations, open saved, print using different options)
- Working knowledge of account-relevant applications (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, file conversion or graphic arts applications)
- Basic knowledge of network (e.g., how to add or delete a network printer)
- Basic knowledge of Digital Front Ends -- Functional knowledge of MAC when required by client.
- Determine output packaging per packaging standards (e.g. process for books, tabs.)
- Ability to demonstrate use of mail equipment per training for example - Finishing equipment -- Inserters -- Postage meters -- Envelope printers -- Scales -- Pitney Bowes Mail Management systems -- FedEx shipping systems
- Able to demonstrate Customer service and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks Able to demonstrate ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Able to demonstrate ability to perform data entry
- Able to demonstrate use of Production Mail Software
- Able to demonstrate ability to estimate and schedule mailing jobs, including operators, job path and time requirements
- Able to demonstrate ability to train and mentor other Mail client associates
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.