Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years" experience with using general RF Equipment (Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generators).
- Minimum 2 years" experience with Verify that integrated HW and SW modules can achieve the overall physical, functional and performance objectives.
- Minimum 2 years" experience with Verify that system interfaces are compliant to associated ICD's.
- Minimum 2 years" experience with Interface with suppliers to assure that their components are properly validated prior to delivery.
- Minimum 2 years" experience with Manage security issues including protection of classified hardware and software, and software loading requirements.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrate knowledge of subsystem HW/SW capabilities, sensor capability, emitter capability, and permissions for their use.
- Design a system verification process that is performed to well-constructed I&T Plans derived from DOORS requirements.
- Assure that system built-in performance has been achieved from the lowest level modules to the final assembled system.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate comfortably with software engineers, designers, and production personnel.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot problems and coordinate other integration participants for I&T program efficiency.
- Deliver effective Customer presentations that include performance results, schedule status, and corrective action details.
- Demonstrate awareness of test equipment
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.