Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in Software development experience or proven competency developing and supporting
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- MS degree
- Full stack applications with front end technology as React and server side technologies including Python
- To work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a collaborative / team-based approach
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing, customizing, and integrating third-party applications
- Hands-on experience with 3 of the following technologies:
- Python, Web Services (RESTful and SOAP), XML, JSON
- Debugging Techniques using tools like Wireshark/Fiddler, Chrome Debug extensions
- Python server-side development
- Front end React development
- Good to have Skills & Experience:
- aiohttp library
- Nginx proxy
- SQL Server or similar relational database for creating Schema & Stored procedures
- WAMP (Web Application Messaging Protocol)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.