Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of managing projects and programs in a manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Have led Lean or Continuous Improvement Programs
- Have used Program and Project Management to plan, organize and deliver results with key stakeholders and teams
- Have improved Administrative, Transaction based or Information processes
- Have excellent communication & presentation skills, demonstrate teamwork and have a good internal/external customer focus
- Use data analytics to drive decision making
- Drive positive results under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Lean or Six Sigma Background
- Demonstrated leadership, with good listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Negotiation and influence management skills
- Be able to work independently, be self-motivating, and act as a change agent
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Led a Productivity program for an Administrative or Transaction Based business and applied lean or Six Sigma approach
- Industrial Engineer or Engineering Degree
- PM Certification
- Experience working in a regulated / FDA environment
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Willing to travel up to 10%, if necessary and appropriate
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.