Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of inventory control experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with ERP / MRP systems.
- Proficient command of English operational and legal language - written and oral.
- Strong analytical, verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with multiple levels of customers and management staff.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle and prioritize across multiple projects.
- Computer and advanced proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment and exercise sound judgment.
- Must be able to maintain composure while under intense pressure and deadlines.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Certified in Materials Management from an accredited college or institution.
- Experience working with Syteline ERP.
- Successful experience in inventory control in the aerospace industry.
- ISM, Lean Operations, CPSM certificate.
- APICS – CPIM Certified.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.