Acara Solutions is seeking a Program Coordinator for one of our clients in Melbourne, FL!
• Sending emails to customers requesting their updated participant information.
• Phone call communications with customers regarding their random program.
• Coordinating testing to be completed with our vendors.
• Using Excel to upload participates to our web based portal.
• Updating records in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database.
• Communicating with customers regarding their random selections.
• Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding random selections, random information, order statuses, and product information requests.
• Accurately enter customer information to include notes of customer conversations to all programs i.e.: Claritysoft, i3, Intuit, Random tracking spreadsheet, etc. • Generate Monthly, Quarterly reports to track and ensure that all random testing has been completed.
• Send notices to customers monthly, quarterly to request updated random participant rosters. • Customer Service, responding to ALL customer inquiries/requests in a timely, friendly, helpful and accurate manner.
• Provide training to customers/resellers regarding managing their random programs.
• Work with the billing team to ensure proper payments are receiving for random fees and that all participants have been paid for.