Required Skills / Qualifications:
- two years' minimum experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma, Associate Degree in EET/MET preferred
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to review mechanical drawings and electrical blueprints and scan them for issues
- Ability to look for problems in complicated electrical circuits, isolating the issue and solving
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.