Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED required
- 3+ years of experience in selling welding fabrication and machining applications
- Experience and ability to understand welding fabrication and machining applications as well as major equipment solution applications
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate or Bachelor"s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Industrial Management preferred
- Prospecting skills and knowledge of market opportunities and competition
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively handle tasks in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills
- Has confidence in leading processes, projects and looks for opportunities
- Ability to work with management team to help drive performance and diversity in portfolio
Estimated at 50%
Working conditions described here are representative of those that may be experienced by an employee on a daily basis while performing the functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes and airborne particles.
- The employee may be exposed to vibration.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- May be required to work weekends to meet department and business demands.
- Work with safe manufacturing processes and understanding that eyewear is mandatory in the manufacturing area.
- Knows that safety shoes are recommended in the manufacturing area.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must be able to see, talk, hear, touch, feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to frequently walk & stand for short periods of time
- Must be able to lift and move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and move objects up to 50lbs.
Employment is contingent upon successfully passing an employee reference check, criminal background check, and drug screening.
This position requires use of information that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder').
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.