Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5yrs minimum experience as a technical project leader within software development
- 5yrs minimum experience working in a an Agile/Jira environment
- 7yrs of hands-on software engineering experience with Web development, service development, and Internet communication technologies
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Scrum Master
- Architecture at a high level
- Experience working with new products
- Experience in Cloud Services (AWS, Azure)
- IoT cloud experience (AWS IoT Core, HiveMQ, etc)
- NoSQL (Aerospike preferred), MySQL
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.