Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor"s degree in Industrial or Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in manufacturing operations
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Have an understanding and experience with automated systems, software and controls, industrial, chemical or mechanical engineering and support of chemical process systems and automated, semi-automated and manually operated manufacturing equipment
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Willing to travel up to 10% to vendor sites
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.