Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience working with industrial electrical, and mechanical components
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Proficient in electrical, mechanical and hydraulic troubleshooting.
- Proficient in electrical, hydraulic, mechanical troubleshooting.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the Siemens vehicle plan.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.