Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree in Information Systems or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years" experience needed in data analysis, research, visualization, and communication
- Minimum of 5 years" experience with improving Information Systems to increase Productivity for Administrative and Transaction Based processes.
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in creating dashboards/visualizations using, e.g., Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau (or similar)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Excel Proficiency is needed.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Willing to travel up to 10% to vendor sites
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.