Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in Data gathering, research & analytics, problem identification, and presenting solution recommendations
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in Financial and risk analysis, making recommendations and preparing business cases including cost benefit analysis
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in Using project planning techniques and methodologies
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in Business process analytics skills within Excel, flowcharting, activity diagrams and workflow models
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Analytical experience
- Understanding and ability to explain related IT systems and their impacts
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals or groups
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment the in performance
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.