Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Ability to present ideas in a clear and persuasive manner, both orally and in writing.
• Capability to respond quickly, decisively, assertively, and professionally to changing requirements in demand, product description, and material demand.
• Excellent judgment and initiative, including the ability to effectively balance multiple priorities
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum of three to five years of production planning or material management experience in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
• Experience in a high mix/low volume, pull-based manufacturing environment.
• Proven track record of success and growth in positions of increasing responsibility.
• Initiates and drives process improvement projects
• Trains new and lower level planners in established processes
• Assist, in partnership with purchasing, in generating supply solutions for reduction of lead-time.
• Ability to solve problems and make sound decisions with minimal support from management
• Proficient in all SAP applications related to Planning
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.